FAMILY EMERGENCY PLAN
In case you or someone in your family is detained, the family emergency plan has all the necessary information to support your family.
It is a plan that you can complete with the help of a volunteer from the Cathedral or from COIN.
Or a lawyer. This emergency plan has necessary information and indications such as:
- Copies of all important documents such as passport, migration papers, work permits, USCIS communications, health insurance cards, social security cards, etc.
- Who takes care of my children if I am detained?
- What is my children’s school?
- Who is a contact in my workplace?
- What is the number of my lawyer?
- Who can take care of my pets?
- Who is authorized to pick up my check or salary?