How often have you scoured your resources trying to track down contact info for someone you met at church? Or maybe you have trouble remembering what Sundays you volunteered to serve in some way? Well, we are excited to introduce a new tool that will help the CCC community develop and maintain connections with other parishioners and ministry leaders.
Realm Connect, with its user-friendly interface, will make it easier than ever to find contact information — and immediately connect with other churchgoers. In addition to its capacity as an online directory, Realm Connect enables direct chatting between users, and it works on your phone and desktop. It also makes it easy to register for events and to make your online contributions.
CCC will migrate to this new system during the first week of August, so watch your email after Aug. 8 for your personal invitation to join CCC’s online community.
Everyone in our church gets a unique profile. Your profile contains everything you want people in our church to know about you. Your profile also enables you to join a group, RSVP to events, track your giving, update your contact information, change family details, set notification preferences, or replace that outdated family photo. Your profile includes:
- Contact information (e.g., name, address, email, phone)
- Family members
- Personal information (e.g. marital status, birthday*, etc.)
- Connected social media accounts (You can decide later what data you want to hide online by setting your privacy preferences.)
*Your birth year and age will not be displayed on your church directory profile.
CCC staff will use Realm to track pledges and contributions. When you log in to your profile, you can review your giving history, check pledge progress, print a contribution statement, or make a new one-time or recurring donation from your computer or mobile phone. Your data is always available and kept secure in an easy-to-use online environment.
If you have already set up a recurring contribution with us, it will be migrated to the new system, but we recommend logging in to Realm as soon as possible to ensure that you can make updates to your online donation.
You will have full control over what information is available to whom. Things to know:
- Contact information is never public or searchable on the internet.
- Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited.
- Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
Questions or concerns? Contact CCC Executive Coordinator Lauren Good at LaurenG@cccindy.org.