Stephen Ministers: Here for you!
- lonely and wishing you had more human contact?
- no longer as mobile as you once were and unable get to church?
- adjusting to a newborn or confronting an empty nest?
- anxious about what you’ll do in retirement?
- fearful about your immigration status?
- struggling through separation or divorce… unemployment… financial stress… caretaking… grief… a chronic illness… a terminal illness?
A Stephen Minister could be a welcome companion for you.
A Stephen Minister is a trained lay parishioner available to meet with you, listen, understand, and pray with you if you wish—just to be with you through whatever circumstance or challenge you’re facing. Each is pledged to maintain strict confidentiality. All are regularly supervised and work in collaboration with Cathedral clergy. One might make all the difference for you. Want to know more? Contact Tom Kryder-Reid, Priest Associate for pastoral care, or speak with any of your Cathedral clergy (call the Cathedral number 317-636-4577 and follow the prompts).