Children’s Christian Formation returns this Sunday at 11:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall! Please plan to attend a short parent meeting at the end of class.
It’s so exciting to be back together. Children have an innate relationship with God, but it’s a blessing to explore this relationship in a loving community. Our programming through Christmas will cycle through:
- Scripture lessons using Godly Play stories
- Family activities
- Congregational activities including Pageants and Processions (All Saints and Christmas)
- CCC Ministry introductions (community breakfast, acolytes, bells)
As the situation with Covid is always changing, we will do our best to adapt. We will need more participation from parents this year to keep this program running smoothly. Please check in before dropping off children at the Parish Hall.
- All attendees must wear masks, and we will spread out in the Parish Hall for lessons and activities.
- Family activity days will include activities that families will participate in together at separate tables.
- We will not be able to share a snack as part of our lesson. Please help support your children accordingly.
All participating parents and volunteers are required to complete Safeguarding God’s Children training to heighten awareness of best practices to ensure the children’s security and comfort. Parents and volunteers may be contacted in the near future to update your training or to complete a background check if expired.
- Sept. 12: Children gather in the Parish Hall at 11:30 a.m. to discuss the Good Shepherd and World Communion.
- Sept. 19: Families gather at 7 a.m. for our first service opportunity: serving breakfast to our neighbors downtown.
- Sept. 26: Children gather in the Parish Hall at 11:30 a.m. to learn about all the various vestments worn by Episcopal clergy. This might be pretty interesting for adults too!
Click here for a complete list of upcoming lessons and activities.