Realm Connect helps Cathedral members develop deeper, more meaningful connections with each other and with our ministries.
At its most basic, Realm Connect is your church directory. Look up contact information for your friends and ministry leaders and even send them direct messages! This is an opt-in service, so the more people who use it, the more usable it becomes. In addition to functioning as a directory, Realm also makes it easy to donate online, even setting up recurring donations. You can log in at any time to update your financial gifts or to check your pledge progress. Learn more or download the quick start guide.
Learn more about Realm.
HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT? Log in here.
Need a Realm account?
Realm accounts are available to all Cathedral members. Submit your request below.
Providing your date of birth and/or mailing address may expedite your request in case there are members with similar names.
Your Data Under Your Control
Everyone in our church gets a unique profile. Your profile contains everything you want people in our church to know about you. Your profile also enables you to join a group, RSVP to events, track your giving, update your contact information, change family details, set notification preferences, or replace that outdated photo. Your profile includes:
- Contact information (e.g., name, address, email, phone)
- Individual photo
- Family members
- Personal information (e.g. marital status, birthday*, etc.)
- Connected social media accounts (You can decide later what data you want to hide online by setting your privacy preferences.)
*Your birth year and age will not be displayed on your church directory profile.
CCC staff use Realm to track pledges and contributions. When you log in to your profile, you can review your giving history, check pledge progress, print a contribution statement, or make a new one-time or recurring donation from your computer or mobile phone. Your data is always available and kept secure in an easy-to-use online environment.
You have full control over what information is available to whom. Things to know:
- Contact information is never public or searchable on the internet.
- Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited.
- Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the online directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
Questions or concerns? Contact CCC Executive Coordinator Lauren Good at LaurenG@cccindy.org.